Friday, September 14

*UPDATE*

Well the navigation for my portfolio is finished. I feel that i have added all the pretty things that make it look that much better. So all that i need now is my dynamic gallery and the portfolio will be complete. Hopefully between 2-4 weeks ill have my own domain name and hosting and the rest of that Jaz. Im a little worried about the funds required but if i cant get my own my presentation, ill put it on my brothers site, then my the expo i should have my own.
Im in the process of gathering some content for my portfolio and feel that i have enough for design, and animation, put photography im a little short on so we will have to remedy that.
Im also thinking about the physical portfolio, and i have eliminated the need for professional printing as i have access to a high quality printer so i am able to print everything for minimal amounts.
So if all goes well my portfolio should be finished by this time next week, if not by then, soon after.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heya,
you might want to check out webcity.com.au for hosting - they do a good range of hosting plans for cheap prices. their domain prices are good too - $12 yr for .com .net .biz etc - $32 yr for .com.au .net.au etc
you might also want to set up an abn - quick process to go thru - especially if you're hoping to pick up some freelance work to boost your folio.
cheers
Lorna