Thursday, August 23

Introduction Completion

Finally the introduction to my portfolio is complete... with this out of the way i can put all my focus into making the actual layout of the portfolio and ideas are already coming after my revelation last night, and the completion of the intro today.
The introduction runs for approx 30-35 sec, the music was done by a|A with permission to use. The final project will give the user the option to skip the intro also.
Here are some more screen shots continuing from the previous ones:





1 comment:

Anthony Massingham said...

Looking Good Ben,
I have one suggestion :

in this screenshot, the space beteween design and photography is uneven. I'd try to make it more even, like the bottom row.

Other than that, and the slight communist/facist vibe I get from it, it's looking good! ;)